BASIC JOB INFORMATION
- Job Category: Engineering
- Job Level: Full time
- of Vacancies: 1
- Job Location: Bagmati/Gandaki Province (with frequent visits on a need basis)
- Offered Salary: Competitive
- Education Level: Mechanical Sub-overseer or equivalent
- Experience: Min. 2 years of experience
TEAM AND ROLE OVERVIEW
- The mechanical technician is being recruited, in a full-time position, to be a part of aQysta Nepal’s team.
- The mechanical technician will work closely with aQysta’s Implementation Engineer and other technical colleagues to carry out maintenance of company products and oversee the construction of same.
- Implement and oversee all the maintenance-related works for Barsha Pump, HyPump and ITP
- Assist the project engineers in smoothly running their on-site and off-site work
- Keep proper records of maintenance work
- Supervise/execute on-site mechanical installation and testing of Hydro-mechanical equipment
- Manage stock of spare parts and required equipment
- Ensure availability of standby equipment and spare parts as per the need
- Provide need-based support to the Operations of aQysta Nepal team in the GROWN Farm Incubator.
WHAT WE OFFER & EXPECT
At aQysta, you are welcome to join a diverse international team of driven, ambitious, young professionals who proudly own the company’s purpose – ‘to enable smallholder farmers to sustain themselves and their families with just farming.’
aQysta provides an open-minded and safe working environment that encourages innovative thinking, ownership, and taking on responsibilities. aQysta provides ample room and tools for you to unleash your creativity and skills to excel in the work you do.
As a company, aQysta adopts the global best practices and believes in taking an active role in its employee’s growth, by providing them with challenges, freedom and support required such that they hone their skills, develop confidence and shine as stellar professionals.
Applications are accepted only via email.
To apply, please send your updated resume and cover letter at the email address.