BASIC JOB INFORMATION
Job Category: Business Development, Operations
Job Level: Full time
Job Location: Assam, Guwahati
TEAM AND ROLE OVERVIEW
The Regional Manager is being recruited, in a full-time position, to lead aQysta’s operations in Assam.
The Regional Manager is responsible for aQysta’s sales and other company targets for growth in North East India are met.
The Regional Manager will work closely with the international team of aQysta to ensure that the strategy and growth milestones in Assam are in line with the company’s global strategy.
- Are you a person that thrives when pushing the boundaries of teamwork?
- Do you excel in being the spider in the web, handling operations on multiple fronts, putting out fires in day-to-day activities, while never losing side of the strategic direction?
If the answers to the above questions are yes, then this could be the perfect position for you where you can apply your professional passion to drive sales and operations of aQysta’s Assam offices, while being an important part of the global aQysta team.
You as aQysta Assam’s Regional Manager will lead the team in Guwahati and drive them to set and achieve the company’s annual goals.
As such, this position manager will be at the heart of aQysta’s strategic operations and gain a deep insight into the short-, mid-and long-term strategy of the company.
- Define sales targets together with the Assam team & international team
- Lead team in Assam to achieve their targets by mobilizing the available resources.
- Define and improve sales and operations processes & procedures
- Set annual budgets and month-on-month financial planning and implementing them with the admin team in Guwahati.
- Represent aQysta at events in and outside Assam/India
- Manage and enforce the use of ERP to safeguard business processes (purchase, sales, delivery, reimbursements)
- Collect data about sales matrix of Assam & analyse to suggest improvement in business model and products on a country level.
- Manage projects in India with the strategic help from the global team
- Manage team Assam by ensuring positive working environment for learning and growth.
- Ensure all the compliances of aQysta India entity are met.
- Support the international team in the fundraising activities for aQysta India
1. Having a Masters’s Degree, preferably MBA/MBS in business/agriculture/entrepreneurship
2. Having relevant previous work experience (minimum 5 years) in the food sector (e.g. processing, trade, export)
3. Demonstration of strategic management skills, knowledge about goal setting, people skills, and general management
4. Strong communication skills
5. Comfortable communicating with people from diverse cultural backgrounds and with all levels of management internally and externally
6. Demonstration of systematic view and ability to design processes
7. Good in external communications and public relations
8. Flexible about working hours and ready to work for longer hours if/when needed
8. Experience of working with CRM/ERP tools and general affinity to IT systems
9. Good analytical skills
10. Good project management skills
11. Capable of and desire to lead by example
12. Fast communicator, constantly present in the online medium
13. Demonstration of ability to handle stressful situations
14. Financial management skills will be a bonus.
15. Knowledge of general management skills & experience in operations management will be a plus point
16. High accountability and sense of responsibility
WHAT WE OFFER & EXPECT
At aQysta, you are welcome to join a diverse international team of driven, ambitious, young professionals who proudly own the company’s purpose – ‘to enable smallholder farmers to sustain themselves and their families with just farming.’
aQysta provides an open-minded and safe working environment that encourages innovative thinking, ownership, and taking on responsibilities as well as providing ample room and tools for you to unleash your creativity and skills to excel in the work you do.
As a company, aQysta adopts global best practices and believes in taking an active role in its employee’s growth. Above all by providing them with the challenges, freedom, and support required such that they hone their skills, develop confidence and shine as stellar professionals.
Applications are accepted only via email.
To apply, please send your updated resume and cover letter to the email address.
More vacancies here https://www.aqysta.com/career/